ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megs #00 results

An orange one
My paint was getting a bit marked and swirly..so I gave the car a damn good restore using #00 BY HAND..which was very very tedious! I then followed this up with #7 show car glaze..and clearkote caranuba moose wax..

Ill let the results speak for themselves! :)

latest1-1.jpg

latest2.jpg

An orange one
the megs #00 took about a combined (and very sweaty) 6 hours...but this was done over 2 days...as it was bloody tedious breaking the polish down...

the other 2 stages..easy peasy...done both in about an hour :)

An orange one
chris...i have now spoken to yozzasport (extremely helpful) and the seats are being delivered there now, and I will take the car down, so they can create the perfect bespoke position for my seats!! :D:D:D

cant wait!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
chris...i have now spoken to yozzasport (extremely helpful) and the seats are being delivered there now, and I will take the car down, so they can create the perfect bespoke position for my seats!! :D:D:D

cant wait!

top lads at YS. they'll sort you out.:D

glad you got sorted mate, i'll be demanding a nosy in it at FCS if you're going?

An orange one
I am unsure I can make FCS dude! but im itching for a good look at your 182 as well...its been my fave one on here for yonks now!! lol

will have to let u know if im down your way sometime..!!

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
lol .. too much money and certainly too much time :-D

.....lol im just jealous awesome work!!

R27 - 77/500
looking good mate, me n russ were talkin bout goin to FCS so if u cant make it let us no for a convoy lol.

gave my car another waxing thsi weekend, can stop cleaning it lol.

shes 1 yr old today in my hands too

Glacier White 197 Cup
That looks top quality! Love it

looking good mate, me n russ were talkin bout goin to FCS so if u cant make it let us no for a convoy lol.

gave my car another waxing thsi weekend, can stop cleaning it lol.

shes 1 yr old today in my hands too

Happy Birthday!!!

An orange one
Russ, yeah mate, I have seen it on your street, but i'll pop round one light night and have a proper look! you know it needs trophy turini's and coilovers though ;)

not sure if i can make FCS mate...but i'll let you know! still want to see your cup close up too lol, carlisle mini meet??