ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars 3 Stage, Part 2.

So, all this talk of Car Cleaning stuff, I thought I better post another picture of this Meguiars 3 Stage... (£7.99 a Stage, so £23.97 in all).. Can anything get a better shine than this?

This is my car at the French Car Show, Two days after I applied it all and after a 45minute journey down country lanes and the M1.. I just dusted over it to get rid of the surface dust Id collected.

http://www.daz-uk.com/cliosport/daz/rear-end-fcs-2003.jpg

Daz.

I have had some new bits painted (bonnet, bodykit etc..) but this stuff brought up all the paint the same.. just like that all round. You cant tell the old stuff from the new at all.. Car is a 1997, so some paint is 6 years old!

clio williams, Ph1 172

It isnt that expensive really. i mean £7.99 a bottle including postage. Autoglym is like £6.99 for super resin and £8.99 for extra gloss.

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

I agree, after hearing all this talk about this stuff, I bought a starter pack in the States last week for $20 (about £12.50!!!) - used it on Sat, its wicked.

Yea, and its far better than Autoglym methinks..

I wanna see some of BRUNs Zymol pics, then we can do a proper comparison.. hehehe.

Oh, and how come my topic gets moved, but Nicks Respray doesnt? ;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Just done my mums clio yesterday (cause she wanted a nice shiney car like mine.. awww)

Done all three stages plus wheels etc.. doing interior today after work (if the weather holds out)

this stuff is truley amazing.

I think you just waiting to get meguiars through the post, and then use that and make out its Zymol to be honest.. you know its the best.

*runs*

If you all enjoy this polishing lark you can come over and clean/polish my 172 ;) I dont seem to get the time at the moment :( not been cleaned since Europe trip and it was bloody raining on Sunday :cry:

Skoda Fabia vRS

you mean its not even had a wash since the Euro Trip ?

surely your jokin......where do you live ?