ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars Deep Crystal Carbauba Wax

Renault Clio 2001 1.2
Meguiars Deep Crystal Carbauba Wax
anyone used this? is it any good??? i noticed it is far cheaper than P21's etc but is it anywhere near as good?
Only asking because they sell it at the local Halfords so i can get the car done quicker!
Cheers

No more clio's for me!
Its actually quite good stuff, considering you can get this easily off the shelf. I've used the meg's 3 step system and it gave nice results, however for serious wet look shine i've moved on to the poorboys stuff.

106 GTi
Off the shelf it's ok, but going down the off the shelf route Autoglym Super Resin and Extra Gloss provide better results in less steps and lasts longer than the Megs 3 stage.

Waxes wise I would go with P21s, lots easier on and off than the Megs Stage 3.

106 GTi
Nothing apart from who the range there in at S100 at Bikes, P21s at cars, but everyone thinks there the same.

Mito Sportiva 135
I used the stage 3 wax on my old mans boxster as a top up for the diamondbrite. Worked pretty well, only criticism seemed to produce a lot of static. Would recommend though, although can't vouch for the whole system as not used it all.