ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Members from the North/Yorkshire

Hey All, Just joined forum, soon to join membership.Wondering if anyone either a forum user or a Cliosport member was from any where near York? Ive got a 99 gold Clio,1.2,Ive done abit of work to it, but want to do more,i.e Lower it,and put a bit more Ice in it,any suggestions?? (websites,or other forums), would be grateful. E-mail me @ mailto:andyf37@hotmail.com">andyf37@hotmail.com

Yeah I live near York well nearer Selby to be precise!

I have a Cup!

e-mail me at mailto:ccabbishaw@hotmail.com">ccabbishaw@hotmail.com

Most of the members in this area are from Doncaster way!

mk2 172

yes mate, im from donny, welcome to the forum, search this forum, there is sh*t loads of great info if you catch onto the right thread

craggy

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. Do any of you come into York on a night?? If so, where do you go? You dont know how long Ive being looking for a decent Clio website, whats the best suspension to get? (pi, spax, koni.) I used to work in Motorworld a few years ago, and have really lost touch with all the tuning/styling side of cars.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

lets be honest. There has never been any tuning styling in Motorworld. Halfords is way better lol ;-)

Hi Andy,

Im from North Manchester, nr Rochdale.

Send me a pic of ur car and Ill "do some mods" to it in photoshop if you want. I get bored easy, gimme something to do!.

dave@davehocking.com

Decks,I havent seen you around,where do you go? do you go anywhere near clifton moor? The Raiderman,Ive recently been going to Harrogate,and met a lad in a GT Turbo Starlet,Do you know of him? Or do you know any of the guys on the cruiseharrogate.co.uk website? Also do you know a lad who drives a mk3 1.4 16v? His reg is **51 UCS. Decks or Raiderman get back to me, could meet up some time,if you wanted??