ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Merguiars smooth kit

MODDED 172
I have read and heard a few things about this product so i decided to give it a go. got it from halfrauds for £23.00 i washed the car first as stated then i sprayed on the detailer and starting going over the panel with the clay, the amount of s**t that was still left on the car that the clay was removing was unreal i couldnt belive it, and as it said on the box which i thought would be a load of cack, it did leave my paintwork feeling like glass also there was a bottle of wax in the kit to seal the paintwork. i recomend this product to anyone its the bollox

dave

B

Bucko

It is good stuff, i bought it with some SRP and EGP in a 3for2 offer they were doing about 6 months ago.

RS CLIO 197
yep very good do mine every couple of month :D

if you dont want to use the detailer spray you can use water in a spray bottle as long as a lubricant is used it works fine :D

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oh good stuff, My old man bought that Merguiars clay bar kit a few months back and didnt really use it so i'm gona use it next weekend on my car :)

Si

RS Clio 172
used this on all my cars. just used it on a mates car today. results are superb.