ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mexican Invasion!!!

clio 172
Hi mates! Yup, another mexican joining the forum! (paid membership, btW!:D). Anyway, I'm from the northernmost part of Mexico, the state of Chihuahua. Ever heard of the copper canyon? Yup, that'd be my territory. Anyway, my main car is a clio '04 172 (non cup) in Iceberg Bue:evil:. It came with 15" turinis from the factory. I also own two meganes (hatch and sedan).

Anyway, a couple of interesting stuff I thought i'd let you know... I'm paying around 200 sterling per year for full insurance coverage. And reno dealerships here have freaking great costumer service here. You walk in, stare at a car and next thing you know a salesman hands you the key to the demo car!

There are not many hot hatches here in Mexico. Gas is relatively cheap here so you see lots of mustangs/firebirds, etc. Lots more of big V8 engines than turbo'd 4 cyl. You guys got like 75% of all clio sport production, so it's not like any other place in the wold is gonna look as clio-crowded as the UK.

Anyway, glad to be a member. If you're in Mexico or planning to visit, give me a call!

Cheers!

Last edited:
  clio 172
Nice place there. Lived in cancun for a couple of years but I'm not very fond of the high humidity! Some 2400 miles away from where I live though!

J

joker182

Welcome, I'm on may way to Mexico--- it stayed minus2C until 13.00 hrs, them it went to 1C for an hour and back to minus1C here in SOuthampton today.
I could do with some Mexico right now, love mexican food, tequlia.
Great to here from a continent away

clio 172
Welcome, I'm on may way to Mexico--- it stayed minus2C until 13.00 hrs, them it went to 1C for an hour and back to minus1C here in SOuthampton today.
I could do with some Mexico right now, love mexican food, tequlia.
Great to here from a continent away

Holy! A cold wave just sweeped through here too! Probably at minus 1 right now (2AM). Tomorrow noon we'll be doing 22 agin though!

I can't stand tequila lately... drank too much during high school so its hard for me to even smell it! Love the food thought!

well it was minus 8 in manchester the other morning so sod off! ;)

just kiddin, welcome along matey, good welcome, get some pics up!

Clio Sport '02
hello there., I am also from MExico, unlike you I live in MExico City.

Nice to read you here

Regards

Renaultsport Clio 172
Mon/Minisuper!!!

I am from Mexico too! i know Mon from clioclub.com.mx! not in person though!!!

Cheers you both! and all CS