ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MG ZR PUSSY!!!!!

This goes out to the owner of the yellow rover zr who tried it coming back from sheffield today. The stupid b**ch tried to take the rear end off just because the car looked better than hers!!!!! wife didnt like it and canned her ass!!!!! So F**k you blond b**ch!!!

Yup, looks like another "2fast"! Actually, didnt "2fast" have a 1.4 16v and a hearty dislike of 172 owners?! Funny that.

The MG ZR comes with 1.4 to 1.8 petrol engines and a diesel model, so he was probably racing another 1.4. Still dont think he would "cane" it. The performance of the two are almost identical.

Rhys

hehe as funny as this is, it will never beat that boy talking about beating an evo in his 1.2.

i still tell my mates about that prat hehe

I only posted this message coz believe it or not she had in the rear window a cliosport.net sticker. Which i thought was ultra bizarre. So i am not trying to be a "winner" and say beat everything under the sun..i prefer looks to speed anyway but sometimes does help. Soz to all 172 owners. My bro got a clio sport cup the other day and he is constantly on my back all the f**king time. Anyone got the new lexus lights yet from k-tec racing!!!!!??????

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Goldy

Can you explain this bit too me: "wife didnt like it and canned her ass!!!!!" I am finding it difficult to understand your first post.

How come your brother has a Clio Cup? I believe he has managed to get one before anyone on this forum.

Brother went into the dealership at chesterfield and one was on show..they were also the first dealership in the area to first get the v6 and the new 172. By the way wife was driving and hates blonde bimbos

Dont think u can just walk into a renault dealership and buy the display model - they normally keep the display models for at least a month so as they can sell the car to potential buyers - why would they sell a display model/demo and have no car for test drives - dont think so - I wanted to buy the display model from my dealers which by the way isnt even in yet, but my dealer said it would be hanging about for a while, and it would be quicker to wait for one of the delivery order cars - so I did!

Sorry to take the jam out of Goldys donut but his brother cant have a Cup. Ive got the order number for mine off Renault in Abingdon to check on its delivery progress as have been pushed back and pushed back on delivery. mine was one of the first made and they are currently being held up for a "Technical block". the only way he could have one is as an import not just walking in and picking one up.

I might be wrong but if so Im going to open a massive 24 pack of Whoop ass on Crossraods Renault staff! The sales guy is a good mate of mine so i know he s not lying.

Sorry to rant but the delay is making me cranky!!

S2000

Why dont yu lot give this guy a break!!

Someone on here has already said hes spoken to a guy that came into the pub carpark in a Cup. They are out there, they have been released, so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Correction, demos are out there. the way to check is if they have the 172cup logo on the door frame.

"align=absmiddle>

What the f**k is everyones problem..you telling me the entire renault community is on the site dont think so....i have already seen one in sheffield parked outside the Beauchief Restuarant down totley...must be lying coz he isnt on this site.!!!!! ha ha ha. I personally dont give a flying f**k how my brother got his car but he has one and thats that. The only point which you all seem to be missing by a mile is that my brother has one and he is pissing me off not that i am lying. What the f**k does that achieve!!!!! If you sados still dont believe me be around the dounut roundabout on friday night coz he meets his mates there. The salesman at chesterfield is simon so give him a call. I have noticed though that all the people that have a problem with this are 172 owners....touch jealous coz now something is faster than yours......,......... Reg Vardy sheffield had the v6 before anyone in the country....geoff Hudley came in and bought it reg no R1 v60. That was a demo to they dont always have to keep one in after all a sale is a sale. You can reply whatever you want coz i simply dont care. It has been a complete and utter waist of time joining this forum coz you dont get any help except from 172 owners who just sit there and say "dont do anything to your 1.2 16v coz it aint worth it should have got a 172" sh*t YOU DONT THINK. Maybe people cant afford it and in anycase a standard clio can be made to look ALOT better than the 172 and that a fact. Reply what the f*** you want no really interested coz you all seem to be nasty b******s who like dishing out crap advise and smug smiles to people lower than 172 and then get pissed when people have a cup!!!!!!!!!!!
SEE YOU LATER CHIMPS

some dealers will sell there demos if it means shifting cars even if there not supposed too! cross roads at abingdon have got one in, as a demo and when my brother cancelled his they said the delivery had been brought forward???

TEADY 172

THANK GOD SOMEBODY CAN HAVE A CONSTRUCTIVE CONVERSATION ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT BRINGING IN 0-60 TIMES AND ALL THAT CRAP. GOT MY LEXUS LIGHTS TODAY AND THEY ARE FANTASTIC. WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE DEALING WITH KTEC COZ THEY ARE FAB. MENTION THE SITE AND YOU GET A 5% DISCOUNT. THEY ARE IN STOCK AT THE MOMENT WITH NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE. GOT ON THE PHONE TEADY172!!!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Sorry guys I am going to have to agree with Teady and Goldy.

This site has become a little hostile lately.

I joined the board in Sept / Oct last year and it was really friendly then.

I was actually saying to Stuman the same thing the other day.

Just chill. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion after all this is a discusion forum not a slanging forum.

agree. bit harsh tarring all 172 owners with the same brush though goldy!! I think the tone of your first post wasnt exactly "non-hostile", which maybe why some of the replys were a bit harsh? Cheer up everyone

perhaps im just bitter as your brother has a Cup and yet mine is stuck in france???

Cant say its only 172 owners that give all the aggro. They just seem to have different opinions, surely thats what this forum is meant to be about?

Maybe it just needs people to have constructive conversations rather than losing their rags and going off on one because they dont agree with someone?

Just my 2p

* Currently picking the toys up that I threw out of my pram *

Hey, Goldy dude....I live in Sheffield and would love to see your Bros 172 Cup. Are you and him going to be around Sheffield tonight? Am recovering from horrible hangover and resting my eyes on a 172 Cup would be great.

Rhys

PS: I might have a 172 now, but between last June and April I had a 1.4 16v Clio.....

Rhys

PPS: Is your Clio gold with subtle body kit (side skirts / spoiler etc.) and a 16v badge from a VTS? Seen this one a few times around Ecclesall Rd. Hunters Bar area and tried to wave, but not noticed so far. I have a Blue MK2 172 with a little ClioSport sticker in the rear window...

Im hoping not now! Spoke to him today and the only thing he mentioned is that its been put back to the 26th of September due to a " Technical Block "

Have to admit Im pretty gutted as cant wait to get it. Maybe thats why Im so narky today!?

Im getting sadder as I find myself sighing at it when I drive home from work each day

I wonder if its thinking of me....?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

I live in Chesterfield, and im def gonna be around there tonight (Friday) as Im going to meet my ex. Wouldnt mind a look at the cup, so if I dare to enter the doghnut after hours I might come and have a gander!

Cheers