ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Microsoft Office 2010..

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Looking to get this later today, as my good lady needs it for OU course she's starting.
Some of them are 3 user versions, so thought I'd be cheeky and see if anyone has a spare code they've not used lying around.

Cheeky I know, but don't ask, don't get... ; )
PM any possibles please..

If you're doing that you're not going to be covered by the license anyway so you might as well download it from torrents.

You could order it from the ultimate steal or software4students if she really is at "ou".

Yaris Hybrid
I am guessing the course is specifically related to Office 2010 and not just the case that she needs to submit work in Office 2010 compatible files? In other words Libre Office is out of the equation? As I haven't found any compatibility issues between that and Office 2010 or 2013 but if you are doing some super hardcore sh*t then there might be differences I guess.