ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mid engine club at work

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini GP1, Clio 182
A normal day at work was brightened up on sunday when a chap popped up in this

Photo0549.jpg

Photo0550.jpg

civic type R engine mini, want one badly!

pretty standard engine at the moment but apparantly it'll do 70 in first due to the ratio's from 17's to 13's and is a evo killer :D

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini GP1, Clio 182
diy build, did ti all himself in his shed! impressive

audi a6 3.0tdi
I went out in a civic type r engined one at the zcars factory and i have never been in anything so fast. They are absolute animals and i would say the certainly are evo beaters and also with it being so small its a lot more fun. I wish i could afford one :(

Someone on ebay has one, but the plates blanked off. It's signed on the driver sill & the left dash strip. I thought it might have been yours mate, obviously not lol.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini GP1, Clio 182
ermm no i havnt actually :eek: keep meaning to get out with the camera but its always either raining or dark at the moment!

S4 Avant
I saw some stupidly tuned mini, boot it down the main straight of my industrial estate one afternoon. Looked stupidly quick. Would have.

S2000
Awesome! Would love to own a Vtec'd mini.

pretty standard engine at the moment but apparantly it'll do 70 in first due to the ratio's from 17's to 13's and is a evo killer :D

Surely the effect would be the other way around and the speed in any gear at particular rev's would be lower due to the smaller wheel? Unless it's running a totally different gearbox with some crazy ratios can't see it doing 70 in first!

cook a cat!

they both look amazing!

addz whats your splitter btw fella? just so i know, im ready to say ta tar to my cupraR one

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini GP1, Clio 182
aye only the finest for the vee... no corners cut ect...

:eek:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini GP1, Clio 182
Awesome! Would love to own a Vtec'd mini.

Surely the effect would be the other way around and the speed in any gear at particular rev's would be lower due to the smaller wheel? Unless it's running a totally different gearbox with some crazy ratios can't see it doing 70 in first!

thats a good point actually, ermm pass then! haha thats just what he said

DMS

A thirsty 172
I love that mini. I was having a look round it when I took the dog for a walk.
Ask him to sell it me ;)