ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Middlesbrough town centre last night....

172 cup
Couple of 172 cups driving through town centre... Can't remember exact time, one was a geezer with his bird driving from town centre towards Linthorpe Road, i followed but turned off onto Southfield Road...
Other was about 10 mins later in the town centre being followed by a blue-non sport as I was pulled in near Barracuda for a nosy at the lads getting thrown into the back of the jam sandwich van...

Ps. Also spotted Glen Adam Doble (think I've got that in the right order) posting on the MSC facebook group..

Peace out! x

2004 Clio 182 cup
We're the 172 cups both blue with black wheels. If so they were at the meet. One lad is called pearse and he is on here. The other lad is foxy but not sure if he is on here cxxxxx

Clio 172
I was too busy letching the vast amount of ladies out in Boro last night! the Star on Southfield road was 5:1 in favour of the ladies last night!!

172 cup
No idea on the wheels lad I wasn't that bothered just noticed tthem so fancied banging a spotted thread. I haven't seen you zipping about in ages though!

At Apollo, I know mate, I stand next to the til at Crowd9 on Saturday so I see everyone that walks in, sometimes the sights don't half astound me! x

172 cup
Not gonna lie Ive replied to this already on my phone and it hasn't worked. I'll try reply with something remotely similar.

Pete: I dunno about wheels I wasn't really that bothered at looking at detail I just realised there were two cups at separate occasions so decided id bang a spotted thread on here. I haven't seen you zipping about for aaaaaages!

Apollo: I know mate! The dickens is milf central! However I work at Crowd9 on Saturday night and stand next to the girl on the til so I see everyone who walks in and ssome of the sights don't half astound me!

x

Clio 172
Yeah it'll of been me and foxy :) he's on here but dunno what his name is.. Must of looked a odd sight with 3 cups going down the same stretch of road!! Lol

172 cup
Haha yeh was a fair bit like! Did you see me pulled in to the left just after the lights and before barracuda? x

Clio 172
I don't get back home much but always astounds me that the girls up here are by far the best dressed for a night out. I've been all over this country and the world and £ for £ the girls here outdo everyone in the dressing up stakes.....or in most cases the lack of a dress!

172 cup
Haha I love the choice of attire! Whether it's the milfs or the lasses my age my eyes never fail to pop out! Get yourselves in Crowd 9 one Saturday I'll put yous on guestlist! x

2004 Clio 182 cup
Not gonna lie Ive replied to this already on my phone and it hasn't worked. I'll try reply with something remotely similar.

Pete: I dunno about wheels I wasn't really that bothered at looking at detail I just realised there were two cups at separate occasions so decided id bang a spotted thread on here. I haven't seen you zipping about for aaaaaages!

Apollo: I know mate! The dickens is milf central! However I work at Crowd9 on Saturday night and stand next to the girl on the til so I see everyone who walks in and ssome of the sights don't half astound me!

x

Im still out and about. Mainly over hemlington and Coulby ATM. havent been down on the prowl through the town in a whole as I work nights