ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Middo... you have a rival - Joshwa172's Sunflower...

Golf R
DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

Recently purchased set of alloys from Bubbles and a set of coilovers fitted today - sure he'll be along to fill in more info shortly! Front is a bit low and prob needs raising slightly but otherwise great

Pictures aren't too great as they're under artificial lights, but we'll get some decent daylight ones once he's cleaned it :)

Trust me though, pictures don't do the car justice... looked fooking sexual :approve:

Chocolate Bar™
wouldnt call it a rival, more of a comrade ;)

looking good, considered turinis for mine but i'm just too tight lol. Liquid yellows looking mint too :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Josh looked like a kid in a sweet shop when he jumped out.. and damn right he should too!

Fooking gorgeous babe.. im very proud :D

i miss my wheels, but theyve gone to a good home - bring her round when we get back and i'll give her a good claying - more pics soon ;)

They look great together. Gloss black turinis must be quite rare, surprised it hasn't caught on, I think they suit the ph1 more than the 182 to be honest.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
There not gloss black, there matt black ;)

Matt all the way! gloss doesnt float my boat at all

Fair enough, I thought she'd be too young tbh.

That car did look the bollox when I saw it last Sunday:approve:

Joshwa172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio 172 phase 1
thanks for the comments, few other mods will be soon, and more and better pics!

Golf R
yup, we go on our hols tomorro, but could try organise a Dunstable area mini-meet for the Sunday 21st if you're happy to do the organising? We get back on the 17th so can finalise things then, but we'll defo be up for it and sure Josh's arm can be twisted :)

M

mini-valver

Turini's don't suit the ph1 IMO. Love sunflower though and that looks a mint example!

fiesta 1.25
also looks like your main beam is on and not your dipped beam :s
Maybe im blind but looks starange other than that stunning car btw