ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Might be buying a 172 at the weekend

MR2 Turbo
Hi!

As my title says I might be buying a 172 at the weekend and am quite excited. Heard about how much fun these little hatchbacks are and I fancy one to take to the track this year.

My current car is a 300bhp MR2 turbo (which is giving me some issues at the moment), but I have decided I want a change to something more simple to have some fun with. Ill have a good search around the site to see what I need to look out for when I view the 172, but if you have any tips that would be great.

Cheers,

Rob

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Did they make them in black? Thought it was just blue and afew silver ones?

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Might be me and my paranoia, but alarm bells would be ringing with me.Either someone is selling something and don't even know what it is,or some plank has had a cup painted black.

B

Bucko

A 182 for around £3.5k? I think for that budget you are limited to a Phase1 172, Phase2 172 or 172 Cup.

Have fun searching and good luck mate. I can't compare to a 300hp MR2 Turbo but the Cliosports are good fun