ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek exhaust fitting

Beaten up 182
I've just got in after fitting a complete Milltek system (including decat) to my 182 and am very impressed with the build, sound and it's a good chunk lighter than the ten year old standard system I took off. My only little niggle is I couldn't get it fitting as flush as some of the pics I've seen online. Those of you that are running this setup, what's the secret, poly bushes?
352.jpg

Mine looks as if it needs raising but looks to be sitting central on the hangers. (That's a pic from the Milltek site, not mine!)

I used a few zip ties to raise my mounts (they had collapsed like most other 182s). That raised the exhaust nicely :)

LY FF182
Some old sockets cable tied in, or some tigerseal will do help keep everything in place

Beaten up 182
Thanks guys, some good ideas. I did think about that mount mod but instead of using a powerflex a solid piece of high density rubber like this so holes could be drilled exactly where you want the exhaust to sit.