ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Clubman

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Spotted this on my way home this afternoon

MiniClubman.jpg

Spoke to BMW to see if they had a demo in & they said I cant have seen one cos there arent any in the country & they arent even getting a demo in till October or November.

Mondeo ST220
saw something about these on msn cars a month or so back. didnt think they were going to be on sale for ages. either way, ugly as hell imo

Mito Sportiva 135
They should be out before November.

One thing that is rubbish on it is its featured "suicide door" - the reason they couldn't have two rear doors is due to the position of the fuel tank.

It will be a massive seller, looks a lot better in the flesh.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
It will be a pre-production jobbie to revise suspension settings etc.

They will struggle over here as the single suicide door is on the drivers side. Numptys.

Will be a test-car or something. We had the new Civics out and about around our way about 4 or 5 months before they came out.

Mito Sportiva 135
The BMW car you want to be looking out for in the flesh is the 1 Series Coupe... stunning car. The 135 Coupe will be immense.

The X6 also looks set to be a big hit, we only got to see a video of it and some marketing spiel but I thought it looked cool and I don't personally like SUVs/SAVs.