ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini 'Mini' Meet!

Clio 172 Cup
Me and bro got together this afternoon to take a few pic's of our RS clio's, mines the Cup.

My Bro's Clio has only been on the road a week after standing for 11 months with smashed windows and panel damage, but super clean now!

S5001257.jpg

S5001256.jpg

S5001268.jpg

S5001287.jpg

S5001282.jpg

:)

Clio 172 Cup
He bought it as a damaged repairable, the previous owner has obviously upset someone and the car had been attacked with a hammer or some form of similar object! it had every window smashed except for the passenger door glass! so he has done the bodywork, fresh respray and its a good as new. I'll ask him to upload some photo's of the damage!

Thanks for the positive comments!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
He bought it as a damaged repairable, the previous owner has obviously upset someone and the car had been attacked with a hammer or some form of similar object! it had every window smashed except for the passenger door glass! so he has done the bodywork, fresh respray and its a good as new. I'll ask him to upload some photo's of the damage!

Sure that came for sale on here? A silver 172 with very similar damage was for sale on here a while back.

Both look mint, absolutely love that cup.

Cracking turn around on it tbh :approve:

Clio 172 Cup
Yeah that would be the one mate. He fancied having a crack at sorting this one out, put a fair few hours into it!!!

I want to adjust the ride height of my cup, but it won't get on the drive if i did lol

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I think I remember seeing that Iceberg on PH actually. Big dents all over it which would agree with the basis of being attacked with a hammer.

Done a good job by looks of things.

LY R26
was thinking what mine would look like with silver diamonds on the wheels, now i know lol

both look smart :)

Turbos.
They look nice, but i hate the font on the numberplates you two have chosen. I don't see the point in attracting the fuzz when standard font looks better anyway!

You need to lower your Cup...

Clio 172 Cup
Your brother forgot to clean his wheels.

I am pretty sure he only sprayed them that colour so that they look cleaner for a longer period of time.;)

I am just hiding away from Kerbs at the moment following my refurb (thank god for 6 month kerbing guarantees!!) :cool:

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Can you find out what hes lowered his iceburg by and what its sitting on. PERFECT RIDE HEIGHT IMO

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
Hey good to see the pics on here!! Yep mine was the damaged iceburg for sale on here, will pop some pic's of it on here in its former state when i get chance.

In answer to your question its lowered on -40mm on Apex Springs, ride is harsh but you get used to it. I run the same springs on my phase 1 and i've always loved the ride height the apex springs give.

BG 182 FF
Very smart both of them. Looks like you have got the sport that has been standing for 11 months. Better than when it was new imo.