ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Minnnnnntttttttt PH1 172 *Part 2*

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
whats the conditon chap? mileage etc? and also if you really didn't mind can i ask how much you paid? if all by pm thats fine

just wondering if i overpriced mine when it was up for sale

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
whats the conditon chap? mileage etc? and also if you really didn't mind can i ask how much you paid? if all by pm thats fine

just wondering if i overpriced mine when it was up for sale

Condition wise its ok. Its been hard work...... Exterior wise it needs front bumper resprayed. Wheels could do with a refurb. A few marks here and there. Interior as you can see is in very good condition. I paid 3.3k and mileage is sitting on 65k BUT i have replaced the following: :eek:

New disc's and pads all round (all disc's were shot and had no pads)

Cambelt

Aux belt

Gearbox, engine and brake fluid change

Spark plugs

x 2 new michelin tyres

Tracking done

New yozza sport exhaust system (old exhaust snapped)

Repalced the fuel line going to the rail

Im on my second N/S gaiter clip

The windscreen yesterday got a massive stone chip in it

Im sure there is more to add..... I need to find the cause of this "wobble" I think it might be a buckled wheel?? Been changing them over all week and i think im getting there lol

Not had the best of starts but im getting there :eek:

I knew it needed work but everything has failed at the same time :dead:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
^^^shuuuup gay.....lol

sounds like it has newms, sounds like i may have been slightly high with my sale price but not far off then.

is looking good now mate

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
^^^shuuuup gay.....lol

sounds like it has newms, sounds like i may have been slightly high with my sale price but not far off then.

is looking good now mate

Cheers Mate. Getting there! I want to get the wheels refurbed and the bumper and bonnet done. Then ill be happy looks wise.

I must post some decent pic's though as those do nothing for the car.

Vw caddy tdi
Love ur standard ph1 m8 just like said above perfect.. Would have asked what springs but some1 got in there first! standard ph1's rule!! OLd SkooL

Vw caddy tdi
Which flat blades are you using, I cant find bosch for the cli anywhere which other makes are good quality??

Mr2 Roadster
went to see that one tonight, travelled quite a few miles only to find it wasn't quite as described:

Extra rust on passenger door free of charge,
Dented and damaged rear number and spare wheel area,
Free rust on tailgate.

I'm typing this on my iPhone as my net is down at home so I'll update you tomorrow.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be the lucky new owner of this great little car then.

Credit to Mark for all his hard work on the car! A few very minor things on it i'd like to get done.. with Marks agreement i'm sure. We're NOT talking modifications here either.. lol.. oh no.

The ph1 rear lights will be staying too. I've been keeping a casual look out for a nice original looking ph1 for a few months, and when I noticed this one and who was selling it, I just had to take a look!

I'm a very happy chap.. I'd forgotten how much fun they arde to drive, parting company with my Exclusive way back in 2004. Love it!

Thanks again to Mark.. great guy.