ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mister_lees copycat PH1 progress so far

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
nice good job with the spray can :) and its nice to see something different yellow and green FTW :)

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
Another update, never got some proper pics with the coilovers fitted!!

-pikey tie wrapped exhaust mount
-ph2 rears
-megane alu interior door handles
-sparco pedals
-checkerboard interior mirror
-red needles for dials
-2 new anti roll bar bushes
-laser tracking
- and hit a milestone, 115,000 miles

next:
aero wipers , 306 /xsara washer jets, oil change, smooth out clio badge and some little interior bits!! ;)

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
Hey whiskerz Im not dude not planning on going unfortunately!! Its right at the bottom on the thread of the adjuster but dunno whether to take the adjuster completely out. The only problem its already really low with people in the sat in the back!! But got a funny feeling ill end up taking them out just cos I liked the way stus old one sat with the custom springs on :)

lol at the pedals wasn't intended to be that anal with the copying!! ;)

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
really tiny update that i did at work this week using a hacksaw and our bench grinder ;)

before:

after:

really like it with the gb logo removed think its made a big difference!

*still need to paint the boot up properly though and get some lacquer on!:p

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
another update deyellowed everything bar from the mirror, just went off yellow completely!!

also stopping using it to go to work because of this::(:(:(:(

nsf lower wishbone is rocking like mad!!!!. Never noticed it till tonight :( am pretty sure its a wishbone bush thats gone. Anyone had this before?

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
update!
fixed car last week ended up to be a perished wishbone bush as I first thought! :approve:

and sprayed 2 of my yellow valvers up so the are now looking like this! :D

Much better IMO

Last edited:
  MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
budget build green ph1 non sport progress

Well few things done since then

Car passed its mot this week :) , raised the car up a bit on the front to increase the preload on the spring when the car is up in the air and got the tracking done too.
New balljoint
New backbox
New front discs
Sprayed the wheels all black
Bought some yellow speedline stickers
New topmount :)
fixed the heater ended up to be a fuse

before

after

f
uture plans

-tint rear lights with the lightest smoke tint film (if i can)
-paint clio badge gloss black
-paint the dial surround silver
-and leave it alone :)

Aw what?! I have only just seen this thread and was going to congratulate you on such a good job. What happened?

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
It was taken away by a scrap man?

As in, it was stolen? Or..?

Bit of a complicated one, it was on another persons property a fair few miles away and I was too ill to recover it at the time. So I decided to cut my losses sadly and get a relative to sell it as scrap on behalf of me faced with the cost of transporting it over and arranging storage. Happy to hear it's still on the road though. Trying to find the last keeper supplement to try and track it down now things are better but I think all the history and receipts have been binned. Bit of a shame.