ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk 2 clio 1.2 8v wont start

clio 1.2 8v mk2
hi all

i have a 1.2 8v clio that wont start i have changed the starter motor, tdc sensor, spark plugs it is turning over and sparking it sounds like its just about to start then dies again i also checked and cleaned the relays and it started but would not rev up and was running very ruff then turned it off and would not start again any help with this would be great i also put a new battery in this still never made a diffrence

thanks

clio 1.2 8v mk2
its out the fuel pump is priming i got it started tonite tho sprayed some easy start in the throttle body but its revs are jumpingfrom 1500rpm to 1900rpm also the coil and service light has came on once started

thanks

clio 1.2 8v mk2
hi got it running great i used the easy start fluid and it fired up and the high reving was down to a damaged wire on the lamba sensor so fixed that and its ticking over and driving perfect thanks for the replys