ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 1.4 Auto Time Pass

Clio I RT 1.4 auto
Let me just get this off my chest, I wasn't to keen on purchasing a Renault, that to a Clio what with it's historic legacy of poor reliability, but I have to say, it's a very fun car to drive.

I bought my little RT to cut my motoring costs for a couple of years, cheap tax, insurance & I drive an auto for medical reasons so something good on fuel, this Clio ticked all the boxes

It has a few issues to start, battery light, airbag light, freeplay, broken boot strut and a crack boot trim, faded & damp filled headlights, cracked fog lamp, phase 2 & 3 rear lights. That's about it, I think I have the only mechanically fit one lol

By the end of the month I will have the following fitted:

Black Angel eyes mainly for the projector lense, with H1 Yellow bulbs
Black Lexus style rear lights
Fog Lamps Replaced & fitted with H1 CREE + SMD bulbs
Aero flat wipers
Replacement wheel hub caps.

I don't intend on doing a lot, just tart it up a little for time pass. Hoping to save for a MK2 Facelift 1.6

487574_10200740031161090_23204977_n_zps451b904f.jpg