ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 280bhp Valver

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
There is a new kid on the block. 1.8 vag power again!

RR Vid (At the wheel power shown)

http://www.zippyvideos.com/7086820154676986/flan_rolling_road/

Flywheel power Printout

File0006.gif

A bit of tisss-age lol

http://www.zippyvideos.com/5768140414676796/flan_driving/

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Vag 1.8 turbo engine. TT injectors and turbo and emerald ecu and anfew other bits.

Valver..
....jesus... wats the 0-60... or even 0-100 on that thing.. there was one at the janspeed rolling road day but only made 170bhp at the fly...!!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Nah it's not been to pod it's only just been mapped....should be rapido Flans done a cracking job!

seen this car before it was running and it was something special then. Looks even better now.

Quality work

Nippy white cup
White16valver said:
Dare I ask the cost?!?

I reeeeeally want more power so need to know exactly how much I'm needing to save LoL

I reckon a LOT less money than a regular turbo conversion...plus you have a box that `ll take it

Chris

JJ! said:
swwwwwwwwwwweeeeeet!!

where was the work done?!!! awsome conversion!

All done by himself on his yard, said to me he could only work weekends on it cos of work and that.

Fair Play to the bloke IMO

A silver Honda
^^yeah his dad is an engineer i think who helped him out.

respect:approve:

Awesome car, now on polished willy wheels

crap pic
DSC00085.gif

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The full cost was somewhere in the area of £4000. Thats with him doing most of the work himself.

Can't wait till he decides to re-map it too 320ish bhp. mmmmmmmmmm

TDI tyre shreader
That video is annoying to f**k. Good effort tho, he'll need a new turbo to get it to 320bhp

Good skills, but unless its just crap video, he needs to get rid of that dumpvalve and get a decent one, as that sounds like he is running a budgie over or something.

If i heard that go off the lights and squeak like that, i'd laugh at it. Hell im laughing at it now, lol.

Nice conversion though.

J

jamesy

sounds good but vids a bit of a let down id like to see what it can really do:cool:

David_Snaresbrook said:
If i heard that go off the lights and squeak like that, i'd laugh at it. Hell im laughing at it now, lol.

He'd probably be the one laughing at you trying to keep up ;)

Megane Trophy
Looks awesome and goes well

Which emerald ecu do you have?

There going to be mapping the s2k for us pretty soon when we get round to bolting the bodies on

Looking for a ph-quick...
Seen this in the flesh on the derbyshire dash! what a machine! sounds amazing goes even better! Very switched on guy is Flan knows his s**t!
Got some pics of the machine will post some up when i find them!

320d
Fantastic, such a tunable engine

Is it reliable power? must get awfully hot under the bonnet

I could soo be tempted to do this to mine!

Williams20V-306BHP
Rich_16v said:
Fantastic, such a tunable engine

Is it reliable power? must get awfully hot under the bonnet

QUOTE]

It is so far...lol (ive said it now) power is a tad hard to put down in first and second but after that... its evil...lol