ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Green Auto Clio - what you all think?

Renault Clio 1.4 Automati
This is my Clio, had it for about 3 years now, although, i only made changes about 6 months ago, she's lowered around, 40/50 mil, on 15s which i think sit quite nicely :) angel eyes and clear side repeaters, but my fogs look pants :mad:

What you guys think?

PICT1076.gif

PICT1080.gif

PICT1082.gif

DSC_3155.gif

PICT1064.gif

Cheers

looks cool, why did u get an auto?

Its an auto cuz i got gammy legs - and i was rudely told by a really fat bsm instructor that should drive auto's i learnt in a manual, and can drive them, but i passed in an auto.

Theres a few things i've got planned, its not too recently had a new gearbox, cuz the old one died :p But i was new fogs, french pressed plates, new bonnet, and to have it debadged, i've got a straight thru pipe waiting to go on, can't get over speed bumps without nearly taking my mid box off lol

Cheers for the comments

FOR SALE!!!
i thort if u pass in auto can only drive autos thought you had to pass in manual then you can drive both?

clio looks really good mate not bad for a 5 door at all :)

Yeah, i passed in an auto, so i have to drive auto's now, bit s**t, because auto's aren't as fast n stuff. My left foot is the weaker foot, so i can't handle the clutch for more than an hour else i can't walk for the rest of the day lol.

FOR SALE!!!
Yeah, i passed in an auto, so i have to drive auto's now, bit s**t, because auto's aren't as fast n stuff. My left foot is the weaker foot, so i can't handle the clutch for more than an hour else i can't walk for the rest of the day lol.

unlucky mate but at least it aint putting you of driving and modding cars :)

FOR SALE!!!
indeed and a nice one that better than all the shi*ed up corsa etc you see going round with bumper haning off and a bean can for an exhasut

indeed and a nice one that better than all the shi*ed up corsa etc you see going round with bumper haning off and a bean can for an exhasut

LOL - i used to go to a local car meet at asda fosse park in leicester, all you'd really see is mk1 1.2 Corsa's with 17s and lexus lights was so boring, i don't think i've ever seen a green auto clio modified, its had a new gearbox, and i was wondering whether to save up, and get a brand new engine, or drop mine out, and slowly rebuild it with new parts n stuff, but i really don't have the know how - but i'd love to keep the car going for as long as possible

Twingo gt
at the end of the day a car is a car aslong as it runs its all gd dnt matta if it auto or manual if you think bout it hard they both got gears

Yeah, i've had loads of people calling it a go-kart n stuff, but i don't really care, i love that car to bits so i don't care what people have to say lol

Twingo gt
my m8 hes disalbed and can only drive autos but didnt stop him from bodykiting and that his focus the onli dif is the gearbox

looks great bud!!

i used to love my mk1

as you said, new fogs would look good, and im not a massive fan of the alloys

looks mint though

I like the alloys, i was thinking tho, of getting hold of some williams alloys, spraying them white?

I saw some on ebay...i also saw a guy selling one williams alloy - whhy would you just buy one? lol

Rb 182
at the end of the day a car is a car aslong as it runs its all gd dnt matta if it auto or manual if you think bout it hard they both got gears

I had to think really hard for a long time, but i see your point about the gears.

:rolleyes:

Sore head now.