ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 or 2 v6..(pic)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 21 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by ColinG on 21 August 2005

so..std mk2 or mk1 with as low miles as possible (under10k) and make it like that?!
nope

that doesnt actully answer the question... :S

An orange one

no, i would keep the mk2 as is..i just think the mk1 needs a change of wheels anyways..the 17s look tiny in those arches, and i really loved that pheonix yellow one that someone owns on here, its just different cause the mk1s are all a mass of silver

An orange one

does the mk1 sound as lush as the mk2? and am i right in saying that KW coilovers from k-tec will tame the rear end?

Quote: Originally posted by clarkiev6 on 21 August 2005

mk1...fit mk2 rear lamps and a k-tec exhaust...........
id agree with that too (im proper thinking of getting a vee next year)

182 and 5 GTT

Are they golf aniversary wheels? the v6 should be kept standard. Prefer the mk2 myself as i like the grill and lights.

Just to be pedantic there were two yellows, Liquid and Acid.....Like the wheels though!!
[Edited by mitch_ on 8/21/2005 8:11:59 PM]

Phase 1 235 and phase 2 255 are completely different handling, suspension layout, steering geometry, handling and gearchange. Having driven both, I prefer the phase 2 cars. If youre going to buy a phase 1 then I suggest that you spend your money on the suspension, gearbox and engine upgrades, not on rear lights! Maybe thats why clarkie is trying to sell his phase 1?