ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 ph2 speaker wires

BNR33 GTR

Hey u lot. Got some jbl components and was just wondering which wires to use coz there are 4 sets of wires. Two at the near bottom of the dashboard and two at the doors. Struggling to figure out which ones to choose from! Anyone know what i mean?:confused:

When i wired up mine i used both, think one is for tweeters and one is for bass, but somewhere between the HU and doors they change to two

I would just wire en both up, or snip the wires behind the HU and runn new wires, which is what im doing when i get my decent speakers

the 16v already comes with a cheap set of componants as standard. the mid/bass is in the door and the tweeter on the dash. For the companants you have bought, there will be one input into the crossover and two coming out-one being he bass/mid which goes in the door and the tweeter on the dash. As they are a cheap standard wiring so all that happens is the same wire goes to both and it is just split along the cable. To cut a long story short, they are both the same as the tweeter has a capacitor on it! Mine work fine!