ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 V6 Clio £19k 1,800 miles on the clock!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
So it's only done 1800 miles but yet to show how mint it is he puts pics up with shite all over the matts

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
No chance, id say its worth probaly 15k but ffs its 6 years old, plus as said above its gonna need all the belts done and serviced!

I have to be honest id rather a car thats got more miles than that on it!

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
I'd rather have one that's done more miles, a. it could cause problems being so low and b. I'd be scared to put more miles on it, unfortunately it will probably end up being a trailer queen.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
I'd rather have one that's done more miles, a. it could cause problems being so low and b. I'd be scared to put more miles on it, unfortunately it will probably end up being a trailer queen.

Agreed. Its sat on a driveway/ in a garage somewhere with all the internals clogging up and drying out.

Regular running is surely better for a car?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cars are built to be driven, just because you don't will not mean you escape depreciation.

When I used to leave my Williams standing for a while as I used to commute to work on the train it would run rough as f**k for a while. When using it each day as I do now, it is very easy to see how much better it runs.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
^there is definatley truth in this^

I know what you mean, even from first igntion when being used frequently it fires into life immediatley as opose to being left for a few days/weeks!

They dont like to be left alone thats for sure!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf
Wouldnt pay that, carnt be good for the car either although just because it hasnt done a load of miles doest mean it hardly ever never runs, he could just start it up every now and then and let it tick over lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
If I was trying to sell a £19k car I'd put more than a 3 line descriptio about it!?!?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when i got my vee i went to see one that had 11k on the clock, it was ejecting black smoke out the back of it.

as appealing low miles are, its all about finding one that runs well!!

i think 14-15k is more realistic for that car in todays market

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Golf R soon...
I agree with most of you...I would rather have one with a few more miles on it just so I know the internals at least have been worked.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
If he can get £13k for it I'd be surprised at the moment tbh. It doesn't mention a service history at all - possibly has never had anything, the oil would need scraping off the dipstick by now! I wouldn't trust the tyres either, they'll be all cracked up. Isn't the recommendation that you never let tyres get over 5 years old or something?

Oh, also, look under the repeater on the side shot :) Some lovely Halfords V6 badging :)

Dan

Dan

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was on about the steering wheel when I made that comment, lol.

What I think my car is worth & what i'd get for it in todays climate are a fair bit different tbh.
Pics of it are on here mate, although tbh I never really start threads on it. It is in very very good condition (I only ever buy mint condition cars) Plus it's blue (only eight blue mk1's in the uk)