ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 VTS project...

M

mini-valver

Aye, looks a million times better. Still need some clips for the drivers dorr VT panel. It's in my room at the minute.....

Keepin you busy then pal??

Need you to drive mine and figure out whats going on with this noise I get at the back...

I'm off all week aswell, no college = win so could drive up if your free :)

BMW M135i

Need you to drive mine and figure out whats going on with this noise I get at the back...

I'll have a look for you tomorrow if you want? Coming down for the bonnet then I hear?

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Aye, looks a million times better. Still need some clips for the drivers dorr VT panel. It's in my room at the minute.....

Get it sorted then boy! :D

Bloor....get used to the noises dude...the list of clunks and whirrs on mine is into the double figures now. I love French build quality :cool:

I'll have a look for you tomorrow if you want? Coming down for the bonnet then I hear?

Yep :) You coming down to Has's then? If so will make a Massive list of problems wrong... lol

Bloor....get used to the noises dude...the list of clunks and whirrs on mine is into the double figures now. I love French build quality :cool:

When you hear it (if it doesn't get fixed) sounds really bad... like somethings loose/broken/about to fall off and send me into an uncontrollable spin into a ditch...

ITB'd MK1

Yep :) You coming down to Has's then? If so will make a Massive list of problems wrong... lol

When you hear it (if it doesn't get fixed) sounds really bad... like somethings loose/broken/about to fall off and send me into an uncontrollable spin into a ditch...

racing slack ;)

M

mini-valver

Quick shot of it when I detailed it yesterday. Doesnt look to shabby!

DSC00152.jpg

Sprayed the splitter too, it must have been colour coded then badly sprayed black after so rubbed it down and re-did it. You can see the scuff on the arch there too, need that spraying when the new wing and bonnet go on......

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mint that!!!

Re the wheel balancing, solid Wheels ftl. I always take my GF's to Tweeks, not many places can balance them properly (even if they say the can)

M

mini-valver

How cheap?? Mk1 rawness is where its at!

PM details about the cup dude..... Or MSN?

M

mini-valver

Cheers mate! Come along way, especially doing it all at the roadside ;)

53 Clio's & counting
nice mate bud, loving cars done on the cheap,wheels def improved it, i hope you scrapped those awful stelths!

looking really good, you sold the Clio now or something?

Good call on getting rid of those Venoms... I had some on my XR2 in 1998-1999... I dont think they were cool then ;) hehe

Chocolate Bar™
cars looking infinitely better compared to when you first got it.

just got some more polishing crap so you'll have to bring it round for the once over so we can finish it off once its sprayed :)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
I'm sure this car started out as a cheap run around? Its now become a restoration lol.

As Middo said, car looks infinitely better, looks better without them gash wheels and thing bolted onto the rear bumper.
Any news on when the Clio's due back? Seems to have taken an absolute age?

XR2's were the epitome of cool, how dare you sir!

... mine was anyway, individual 45mm webber carbs, straight through group N exhaust and group N airbox. Was absolutely rapid until it broke... Dolphin grey and must have been a rare one, as the interior plastics were all shiney black instead of shitty grey like both my mates ones were. I always wanted an XR2 turbo, but they made 50 or something, never seen a real one :(

M

mini-valver

A mate had an Xr2 about 2 years ago, was a right laugh!
Cheers for all th kind comments! Mark, "should" be picking the bonnet and wing up this weekend so I'll bring it round when they are on! :)

The Clio is still at AWT, probably welded to the floor or something.

A mate had an Xr2 about 2 years ago, was a right laugh!
Cheers for all th kind comments! Mark, "should" be picking the bonnet and wing up this weekend so I'll bring it round when they are on! :)

The Clio is still at AWT, probably welded to the floor or something.

The words of a boy who has truly given up!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
^ Well it does seem to have been there for a very long time, are they having problems or something?

Long story Russ, there has been a combination of BenR braking his leg, Parts not arriving on time, and a a couple other bits which have all added up to long delays!

Ph1
looking really good, you sold the Clio now or something?

Good call on getting rid of those Venoms... I had some on my XR2 in 1998-1999... I dont think they were cool then ;) hehe

dude.....xr2s were never cool

More cool than half the dross on the roads today! Saw a mint XR2 in Glasgow a few weeks back. Stood out a mile unlike the bubble cars we see parked on every street corner today

Shove a well tuned RST lump in one and you'd have a weapon that the majority of modded Clio's could only dream about

M

mini-valver

VTR is mint! Mate had a VTS in that colour, awesome.

Rich, the Magnex's for the Saxo's are pretty big TBF....

106 GTi
The actual rear box itself must weight a ton.

Ordering the Pugsport with a m/sport cat this month hopefully.