ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 VTS project...

M

mini-valver

FFS, lol. It shall be done! I need a shed load of paint and a unit then!

What about your new shed kev? ;)

M

mini-valver

I'd use the shed where my Nova is but its dusty as f**k. Gems barn it is :D

Aye, the battery is crap kev. I blame you for not revving it hard enough to charge it ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
i blame you for your PIKEY mole grip bolt tightening on the aux belt that made it squeak like fook and slip.........

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Aye, its got one side open, so its pretty awesome ventilation but it keeps things dry if you know what I mean?

Most of the Mk1 Astra TB project was done in there LOL.

I will ask the mother, but I see no reason why you can't use it. I will even be tea girl TBH.

M

mini-valver

:D Will only take a weekend!

Kev, you made the belt squeek worse! My bolt is genius TBH.

Mondeo TDCI 130
i bet you drink posh tea? like earl gray??:eek:

typical, always my fault!!!! get a new one for when you to the cambelt!

M

mini-valver

Matthew, mines RED now though, lol!

Kev, I'm going to. Gonna pull the engine out I think, do it on the stand FTW!

M

mini-valver

Gave it a clean today for the first time in MONTHS!

It's been in Birchdown for a week having:
New offside drivishaft
New offside wheel bearing
New fitting kit and fire ring for manifold to cat joint
New centre section to cat clamp
PAS fluid leak fixed

Got the car back and its flying! Video later on of a 0-100 run as Im off out for a drive now.
No more knocks, no clicking on full lock, doesnt chugg when you slow down (The outer CV had about 10mm over movement :eek:) and the exhaust sounds mint!

Its been broken into recently so theres a hole in the door and I need the offside arch painting so Matt black it is I think, although its come up pretty well for a sponge and bucket effort!
Mrs cleaned the inside too, it needed it.

Before...
Photo0023.jpg

After...
Photo0026.jpg

Photo0022.jpg

Photo0027.jpg

Photo0028.jpg

Photo0029.jpg

Photo0030.jpg

:( Cu-nts.
Photo0032.jpg

M

mini-valver

Good is abit of an overstatement :eek:

I farking love it though! Proper warrior :D

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Sooooo much better! Seeing how well this car has come along since its awful £500 purchase beginnings almost, almost makes me like Saxos...(but not quite)

When did it get broken into? :S:S

Mondeo TDCI 130
Get them locks into it lad!!!

There such a cracking little car!! Good effort! A* to mrs lazy kev for cleaning inside, it needed it!

Chocolate Bar™
if youve got a spare arch and bring it down i'll paint it up for you unless you wanna go satin black ;)

M

mini-valver

Cheers lads and Worby!

Yeah the car doesnt lock, its had an ignition barrel and some point and someone lost the door key but it works on a fob. The fob broke and so obviously I cant lock the car from the outside. So, some noob decides he wants my headunit and breaks in, the fuckinbg doors were unlocked you knob! The headunit display doesnt even work FFS!

Mark, I'm seriously seriously tempted with matt or satin black because its cheap and the arch and door can be done then! I feel guilty though because for all its flaws, it looks quite good when its clean....

Mondeo TDCI 130
lol, i can just see some kev levering the door, "it wont open it wont open, oh s**t its already open" PMSL!!!!

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Fool of a Theiving Kev! What a tard!

I wish someone would break into Charlotte at the moment....:( Stoopid car!

You have to paint it Dave, its simply law!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Spray it Black, but mask off a stripe down the side..... A team stylee.;) Imo matt Black will look retarded..... especially when the paint chips off and its Red underneath!!! It'll never sell!

Mondeo TDCI 130
He will never sell it, he is attached to it!!!!

Baggers : you will be proper pissed when it dicks on the clio! Saxo power is what its all about!!!!!!

Gem

Racing Blue 182
What I want to know is....who is Lazy Kev's teddy and do they get a paintbrush shoved up their jacksie....? :S

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Whitey is too chicken to post his own Photoshop....so....

So I'm posting it instead...hope he see's the funny side....:eek: :eek: :eek:

dave.gif

Last edited: