ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 172 200BHP

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH1 Oddy, M140i
how much are you looking for it mate ?

I have had it on piston heads for an ambitious 8,850! I am prepared to take 7,850 as it is. I have to try.

Otherwise she will return to standard and sell for 6,000 and all the parts will be up for grabs here I guess. I would like to avoid that if possible however, it will be a shame to have to do that.

Test drives and enquiries welcome. Call me on 07786563132

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  R26
Looks rather mint that does! Good luck with the sale, but if you do decide to split PM me a price for the inlet manifold! If I have any money after I have sorted out my house at the end of this month I may well have it off you! :D

Trader Rating - 75%
3   1   0
  Mk4 .:R32
Nice. Pretty mental. I wouldn't like to do over about 130 in mine, I wouldn't feel safe lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH1 Oddy, M140i
:lolup: I know what you mean! But on the LEDAs she feels very stable. Not that I am in the habit of reaching such figures very often but in the interest of ....curiosity and science (!) I had to test it.

My rev limiter has been increased to just over 7,800rpm

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Maybe a 172 Cup..
Good luck with sale mate, and I hope it sells as a package for you.
If not though,and you split, first dibs on Maxogen, price dependant of course;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH1 Oddy, M140i
mint 172 that is. where did you get those renault wheel centre caps if you don't mind me asking? I really need them

They are centre caps for a megane sport mate (I think 182 caps will also fit) but they need to be glued to Drive shaft....I recommend "NO MORE NAILS"!!!!

8 quid from Renault...EACH!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  172 ph2
yeah mate i got you mean, I'll just buy one and try it on for a few weeks if it doesn't fall off then I'll get some more lol, good luck with your car sale thou!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH1 Oddy, M140i
I believe the term is AUTOLEPSY!! I dont think this is going to help me sell my car however!!!!! LOL

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH1 Oddy, M140i
I live on the westend and work out at hillend quite alot so I pass through all the south side and never see anyone so its no surprise you dont see me!!

Let me know if you know of anyone....with the money!!!;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH1 Oddy, M140i
Ebay bumped me for spamming!! I said NOT 182 Trophy!! b******s!!

So with less than 2 days to go they stopped the auction!! But they refunded my fees so I guess I got 8 days of free advertisment!!