ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 172 Alloy Refurb - what colour?

M111Y CR
Alright folks, just bought a Mk2 172 and its in mint nick as only one previous owner, a young lady, so alls fine apart from the kurbed alloys, lol, goin get them refurbed just wondering if anyone can suggest a perfect colour to go with the mondial blue colour of the car?!

M111Y CR
Its not a cup just the 172 will all the extras, i was thinking either white or gold? as the colours would be similar to the williams if i choose gold!

BMW 330D
I personally would go for standard colour again or a light antrachite. By the way where abouts in stoke on trent are you from?

Clio 182, 911, Exige
Anthracite looks best with that colour blue - the 182 with cup packs and hence the anthracite alloys looks the business. White looks rubbish in my opinion ...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Monaco Blue you mean? Gold wheels will look sheeite. Its not a williams, so don't try and make it look like one.

My old Monaco blue 172

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

perfection imo, why change them ?

M111Y CR
yeah i meant monaco, dont know why i put mondial, was late an i was tired! I THINK IL TAKE EVERYONES ADVISE AND HAVE THEM RESPRAYED THE ORIGINAL COLOUR! CHEERS GUYS