ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 172 alloys - offset

can anyone recommend a replacement set of 16's which have same offset as original wheels( et48.5 ) have checked a few fitment guides on online alloy stores and they all quote offset of 35-38 for clios

cheers

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Why do you not want ET38's? I have just fitted Cup Turinis which have an ET38 offset which has made the car much sharper and more responsive. The looks have also improved with the wheels filling the arches as they should.

320d
Most so called knowledgable car related places that think they know about alloys always say clios are mid 30's, just shows how little they know

As said above turinis are ok as the offset is ten less than the mk2 172 wheels so they'll give you the 10mm 'Cup' wider track i.e 5mm either side

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
clio16v1996 said:
Most so called knowledgable car related places that think they know about alloys always say clios are mid 30's, just shows how little they know

As said above turinis are ok as the offset is ten less than the mk2 172 wheels so they'll give you the 10mm 'Cup' wider track i.e 5mm either side
Is it not 10 mm either side and 20mm in total ie 48 - 38 = 10mm?