ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2!!!! Flame Red and Pearl Black 172

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 09 September 2005

Black, with grey turinis, H&Rs, cup packs, tints, big brakes, H&S zorst...im wiping the drool from my chin.
Nice wish list Ali

Im more for the black... (or Iceburg silver still looks stunning too), my mate has the black/gold 172.. and that just looks stunning all the time, with or without any sun. I know people say black never stays clean, but I dont agree.. he cleans it once a week.. like most people do, and it always looks mint! :D gotta love that colour.

BTW.. can someone quickly give me an idea on cost of H&Rs ?? and best place to buy them from??

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

^ Ive got both mate, cup spoiler on the dynamique and a cup splitter off my bros old 172.

Black is sold for me guys, sorry but whilst red is nice its just not me imo...not sure how beta to explain it.

Shaun, im on placement this yr getting paid a fair ammout with no expences, wishes will become reality.

Yeh a hell of a long way to H&S!!