ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2!!!! Flame Red and Pearl Black 172

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Not 182s or Infernos that look red, or trophys! Jus the above.

Show off guys, still undecided on what to get.

Abarth 500

black black black, im sure lots of people will disagree and say flame coz they are more rare, but black will always look good

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

^ Lol get sum decent pics up...i can invision whatll itsll look like coz ive got a pearl black dynamique. But jus wanna see in real perspective.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

:( Brings back memories, I really loved that car. Still think its the best 172 colour.

Oh well, Im over it :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Bloody beautiful...In all honesty nik, i prefer it too the trophy!

Runs for cover*****

Octavia VRS

If I could afford a mk2 172 it would definitely be flame red......a guy I work with was thinking about selling his a while back, I could ask if he still is? Low miles IIRC

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 08 September 2005

Bloody beautiful...In all honesty nik, i prefer it too the trophy!

Runs for cover*****

No, nothing wrong with thinking that mate, I loved it and had they not released the Trophy, id still have it.

The Trophy just came out at the right time where it was both financially beneficial to change and was for me a much better car. Very happy that I changed, the Trophy is without doubt a better drive, but would still like to have been able to keep the 172.

That one is still on the forecourt at my local Renault dealer if you fancy another long journey down south :p

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Delete the first HTTP:// then copy the URL!

I just cant decide...black and red..

Mike not getting monaco, coz rik and my bro had them.

Remapped derv Golf

ohhhhhhhhh!
Flame Red! My fav colour for the 172! So wish Id have bought a red 172 now!! Flame red with turinis

:D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Black, with grey turinis, H&Rs, cup packs, tints, big brakes, H&S zorst...im wiping the drool from my chin.