ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Golf

Rb 182
Few more

calgolf2.jpg

calgolf3.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I honestly would mate as it's beaut but I've literally just bought the missus car after selling mine today. It's an Frp. Cleaned it all up today and I'll post pics up in general automotive later mate.

Gally will quite literally stick himself to his pants.

Rb 182
Decided to keep a hold of this for a bit summer low and slow action.

Will keep the updating when/if anything happens.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Picked up some new wheels last night, 15s again to keep the lowz ;)

Decided that the 90s look will work well on this. Not fully convinced on the chrome look and tbh they could do with a bit of refurb. Not too sure what colour though so all suggestions welcome.

Heres a couple of pics for now, needing to source some tyres to get some stretch on. And maybe spacers to reduce the tuck a bit.

DSCF0417Medium.jpg

DSCF0416Medium.jpg

DSCF0419Medium.jpg

Cheers
Dave (round at Johns!)

Rb 182
No hate, not even 1 bite :(

Nothing happening with this either. Tucked up in the garage till the winter weather is away. Some progress to start in the new year.

Rb 182
A little update on this. It's been hiding in the garage over the harsh winter months...

But about time she came back out for some spring low and slow action. I had decide to use my turbines for this, but ended up having a change of heart and keeping them for the 172. So pestered Winston into selling me these,

DSC00631.jpg

I'll be getting the metal polish out to tidy them up a bit.

Pics to follow once fitted.

Rb 182
Bought the wheel trims, fitted the wheel trims, hated the wheel trims, going to sell the wheel trims!!

Re-fitted my turbines today and dropped the rear down another 5mm. Going to be rolling around in this as of the 1st March.

DSC00637.jpg

Rb 182
Due to the lack of interest ill be looking at breaking this and selling any fancy parts. Should start the strip down over the next few weeks.

Any intrest in any bits let me know.