ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mobile broadband laptop deals

clio 16v
need a new laptop but cant afford one but if i pay 30 quid a month for mobile broadband i get it free. does it still count if i dont use it. just use my wireless modem at home instead and just pay the 30 a month for the laptop? or do i actually have to use the dongle they provide

FFS! 2 year contract at £30/month = £720 for a shitty laptop. Just goto PC world and get 12months credit or other some such deal

Seriously cant believe the idiocy of people who think getting a 'free' laptop is a good idea, especially if you dont want to use the mobile broadband!!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
^^^^ lol i was just trying to be nicer.

probs cheaper to buy it on CC and pay off £30 a month,

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
What deal where you thinking of getting

if you borrow £400 from dell, they do £19.02 for 24 months, total payable £450ish.

guessing there is others, that was just the first i thought of.

clio 16v
No specific one pal. Thinking of getting a desktop from dell as the spec seems to be alot better and it's cheaper! Also get free microsoft office n word n what not, going to be useful as I'm studying mechanics as a imi diploma. Can it connect to my tv as a monitor? Got a 34 inch logik. Would look awesome, cheers. And the mobile Internet I was looking at was 18 month.

tiTTy & SV650
laptopsdirect.co.uk do decent finance, buy now pay later etc bought one there 6 years ago