ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modern Warfare 2 Clan Recruit.... ps3 only,

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I may be on later, depends if the mag server is running again.

Mines precutduck just incase.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Your hammering that scoreboard mate, top 10000 or somethinglile that

at the minute i'm ranked 8912 on score, 5702 on wins, 19417 on kills and way way down in the 2 million mark for accuracy lol but it's slowly going up to 1.29 lol

not too bad, all i'm bothered about is my accuracy, i'm pants on aiming

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
sorry my accuracy is 17.35 not 1.29 as that's my k/d ratio :eek:

i've got a meet on tomorrow, so i'll be on after ok ladies

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it's defo getting prestiged for the first time and getting the extra challanges for the prestige. you can allways stick on the 1st if you dont want to carry on, just as long you've done it and got the prestige logo

Civic Type S GT
Tell you what, i'm struggling now i've prestiged. Think it's the fact that I've got crap guns again.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Tell you what, i'm struggling now i've prestiged. Think it's the fact that I've got crap guns again.

i really struggled once i've prestiged on the 1st one but you get better, trust the allmighty one lol

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
I might prestige tonight. I was trying to do all the challenges but its buggering up my ratios and accuracy etc :(

duno whether to or not tbh

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
iv just dne it im going to stuggle now

aye i noticed your no1, it all takes time, setting up your killstreaks again and perks attachments, my k/d dropped big time but now it's on the up up up

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I might prestige tonight. I was trying to do all the challenges but its buggering up my ratios and accuracy etc :(

duno whether to or not tbh

theres no need to do all the challanges on all guns, it's a waste of time.

just do about 500 kills on each gun and you'll fly through the ranks

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
once you get to 10th prestige then you can do every single unlock and every single perk, that's what i'm doing untill then just stick to the basics and you'll fly through

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
10th prestige, no way you've reached that point already mark?

i havnt been on since last week, cba playing it recently, but might be on inabit tho

ph2 172
10th prestige!! sod that as said losing all my perks etc was too wounding. let alone getting to 10th just for very little reward

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
10th prestige, no way you've reached that point already mark?

i havnt been on since last week, cba playing it recently, but might be on inabit tho

lol, no i'm not on 10th prestige only on 7th, when the time comes i mean

G/W 200 and project Vdub
aye i noticed your no1, it all takes time, setting up your killstreaks again and perks attachments, my k/d dropped big time but now it's on the up up up

i'll be alright when i get marathon pro, lightweight pro, commando pro and th AA-12 back

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye, nee one on lol, not 1.

I should start work next monday working for a bank in Newcastle doing admin. waiting for a call for confirmation. so i'll be spending less time on this, should reach 10th prestige in the next 2 weeks i reken

white leon cupra R
whats ya favourite kill streak
ive found it good now as ive unlocked 3 next 2 each other so each one normally unlocks the next

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
bluenose1314, feel free to add. im utter shite tbh ! on it practically every day, havin no job sucks donkey balls !!