ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modifications

B

barrywrx

Got a clio 1.2 clio mk2 ph2 and looking for modifications that ii can do :) and what backbox sounds the best as ii have a cobra backbox atm but fancy something louder and a different tone :D oh and anyone tell me how too de-wipre it ? :) cheers

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
I think the general concensus will be don't bother and wait until you can afford something more than a 1.2.

youyou can de-wiper it by undoing the nut and pulling, then take motor out inside boot lid by undoing the torx bit and pulling off cover, undo 3 nuts, take motor off, replace cover. Simples. then just get a gromit to fill the hole. And depends what sound youyou want and the look youyou are going for.

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321541108.684902.jpg

B

barrywrx

I think the general concensus will be don't bother and wait until you can afford something more than a 1.2.

Yeah ii think so mate but just want mods too make it a little better untill ii can afford a buigger engine :)

B

barrywrx

youyou can de-wiper it by undoing the nut and pulling, then take motor out inside boot lid by undoing the torx bit and pulling off cover, undo 3 nuts, take motor off, replace cover. Simples. then just get a gromit to fill the hole. And depends what sound youyou want and the look youyou are going for.

Cheers mate al give that a go :) and looking for a single tip and dono what sounds tbh a loud/powerfull sounds and that will pop on a standstill :p haha if its possible with a 1.2, my current backbox is a twin pipe with the buumber cut out how would ii get round that problem when gettin a single tip ?

Cheers mate al give that a go :) and looking for a single tip and dono what sounds tbh a loud/powerfull sounds and that will pop on a standstill :p haha if its possible with a 1.2, my current backbox is a twin pipe with the buumber cut out how would ii get round that problem when gettin a single tip ?

If the bumper is cut for the twin exhaust then putting a single one on will look terrible unless you replace the bumper.
for a 1.2 dont try to make it sound like something it isnt, personally I would go the low and slow route.
btw stay away from the lexus lights and morettes :p

clio 172 phase 2
As said above its a 1.2 so no turbo badges or v6 badges like these halford tuners fit. mods u should do if any : lower, decent alloys clio cup or trophy, cup spoiler. and tints and thats it, otherwise it will look like mcdonalds car park jobby.

172 berg, Fabia VRS
If u want to go down the rep route then firsts must be RS grille, rear RS bumper, colour code side strips, 172 alloys! If your budget allows u then get some xenon headlights and 172 front bumper 2 suit then blank the washers, as for dewipering its a doddle, after u take the blade off unscrew the nut that holds the arm on (13 mm i think) open boot take of trim/cover then get a flat head screwdriver and i think its a 10 mm ring spanner! Put spanner over the nut then slot screwdriver into bottom of the screw thread ( its ther in your face lol) and unscrew the nut!! No need for 2 wrenches! After all is slack then unclip electric connections and your done