ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modifying my non sport Clio

Renault Clio
How did you paint the brake calipers?

With yellow Hammerite paint?

It's sorted now anyway, they're black :) The diamond and the bullets are drying and I'll be putting them back on the car tomorrow evening.

wsc

1.2 16v Extreme 3, 2005
With yellow Hammerite paint?

It's sorted now anyway, they're black :) The diamond and the bullets are drying and I'll be putting them back on the car tomorrow evening.

Painted them straight on? Just wondering.

Renault Clio
Painted them straight on? Just wondering.

Yep, that's right. Biggest mistake I've made so far :( Really pleased with the bullets though. The diamond does look better than it does on the picture, it's just taking a while to dry.

Renault Clio
I thought I'd post a picture of what changes I've made so far. I only started at the weekend...

carelf.png

I've painted the front diamond black, although I'm not actually sure about it. Everyone that has seen it hates it... they don't understand why I've done it. I've also painted both bullets silver, everyone who hates the diamond loves the bullets, they do look awesome. I'll be buying an RS grill when I get paid next month, I'm getting the windows tinted this week and I'm ordering a CTR Ariel from Curley too.

I haven't passed my test yet so I'm going to wait a while before I buy the wheels. I haven't really learnt how to park properly yet so I don't want to buy expensive wheels and then bash them up the gutter when I try to park :p