ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco blue 1.2 dartford tonight

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Bit of a fail in the petrol station in hawley, started it in gear into the back of my dads vectra LOL!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Doubt he is on here either tbh!
Im pretty sure he's only just passed his test as he didnt know which side his fuel cap was on!
I was merrily filling up my car - the old man's was on the other side of the same pump - he'd moved forward to let this guy fill up while he went and paid.
The clio dude pulled in got out and realised it was on the wrong side - cursed a bit - got back in his car started it *big lurch*and CRUNCH!!

The old man come out and i told him what'd happened - he rolled forward and the clios number plate fell off! but that was the maximum of damage. Think the poor kid was a bit upset and kept apologising! No harm done - except to his number plate!