ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more pc problems lol, help

transit van, ph2 172
you guys are full of knolege and slowing im learning more about pc's but ive still got questions to bug you lot with, lol,

1) my pc is very slow to load each page and is getting slow although ive updated my broadband package from 2.2mb to 4.9 avarage, what can i delete /change to make it quicker ?

2) i need to uninstall loads of crap on my pc and ive tried the uninstall program,delete,recycle bin etc any other ideas ?

you guys are the best thanks in advance

Punto/Clio GTT
  2004 1.2 Dynamique
The key is not to clog your computer up with s**t in the first place and keep it neat and tidy

transit van, ph2 172
thing is i would keep it tidy but i really have no idea what i need to keep or bin off the pc, my mate who used to look after it loaded loads crap on it that he said i would need it,but im sure i dont,
i really have no idea when it comes to computerd, give me a car any day lol thanks guys,