ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Pics of My Cup 182

C

Cupster

That plate has to go IMO.

Nice car and pics though. Are you trying to tell us something evil?? N0S?? lol

liquidized RacingBlue 182
it will be wen i get ma new reg sorted, and ima make them a lot smaller, and a cooler font!

Nah not EVIL yet!!! Thought has crossed ma mind :evil: lol,, glad u like them

the local police are good like that over here on the isle of man, havent pulled me yet, ( fingers crossed ) but i like them but i am changing them, as i said something smaller less noticeable but a cooler font

thanks guys, guess ima have to get new plates then haha,,, will have new ones soon once i find a font i like thats not to illeagall :p and im looking for a little 182 sticker for the front! dont no what i shood do it like but in ma head looks goood so just have to find something!

BMW M3
Just use what plates ya want mate if you like em thats all that matters - though I think ull have to get manx ones at some point?

I was thinking of getting new plates as I dont like the IOM flag ones but I dont want just plane plates...