ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mossy's Cars

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Lol, keeping this for a while due to new family member on its way. Possibly thinking of selling the Storm though but we will see.

That'd be a shame, the SG is lovely.

If you do decide to sell the R26 in around a years time or so, let me have first dibs. Decided I really want a LY R26 once I've finally done everything I want to do on my Inferno :)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
OMG that 5 needs finishing pal, and if you don't want it just sat then I'll happily exercise it through the summer months for you. I'll even do it for free!

I deffo need to get it finished - its 95% there and I will bare you in mind ;)

I’m after a Storm Grey too so please let me know if you decide to sell :up:

Yes will do buddy, thanks.

That'd be a shame, the SG is lovely.

If you do decide to sell the R26 in around a years time or so, let me have first dibs. Decided I really want a LY R26 once I've finally done everything I want to do on my Inferno :smile:

Yes will do, I will probably be bored by then ;)

Amazing thread, Amazing attention to detail hats off to you sir.

Kind words, thank you very much :)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Put my new car covers on, lol:
image.jpeg

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Isn't there some rule about previous owners getting first dibs when their old cars come up for sale? If not there bloody well should be ;)

Hold onto it if you possibly can mate, you'll regret selling it, trust me on this.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Isn't there some rule about previous owners getting first dibs when their old cars come up for sale? If not there bloody well should be :wink:

Hold onto it if you possibly can mate, you'll regret selling it, trust me on this.

I know what your saying but since getting the r26 it is getting driven even less.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
I can see that to be fair, the R26 is going to make a much more competent daily. I’ve got the Golf and the M3 sat on the drive and the heart says M3 but I take the Golf every time unless it’s purely for a hoon.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Im sensing a foreseeable sale? Whats the miles?

60k miles but the r26 engine is on 70k.

I can see that to be fair, the R26 is going to make a much more competent daily. I’ve got the Golf and the M3 sat on the drive and the heart says M3 but I take the Golf every time unless it’s purely for a hoon.

I thought you had the sold the M3 mate - fair play :)

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
I thought you had the sold the M3 mate - fair play :smile:

It’s up for sale, but in the most lazy, can’t-be-arsed-to-sell-it way possible.....

It’s on here, one FB group and in the track car section of PH which hardly anyone ever uses. When I have the energy to deal with the general public I’ll put it up for sale in the main section of PH and brace for PX offers of a broken PS4, a stolen scooter and a bag of skunk ;)

When I have the energy to deal with the general public I’ll put it up for sale in the main section of PH and brace for PX offers of a broken PS4, a stolen scooter and a bag of skunk :wink:

😂😂 that is just so true, it's exhausting selling a car these days on the bay or PH.......... everyone wants the best car for the cheapest money. Fair enough! But when it gets stupid like the crazy stuff the guy was picking holes in who bought my old CivicType-R.... oh I just hate selling cars, must be getting old!!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Paul every time I've met you you've been in a different clio! I gotta say the vee is may favourite though. It sounds bloody great too, burbling and popping, it's the full on supercar in a hatchback.
View attachment 1365554
Hi Paul, great to see you yesterday mate and your car really was looking nice mate. Thanks for the King comments about the vee :) it was really nice to actually get out in it again as it a very rare occasions actually driving it these days.
Corrr that does look rather nice there!
Thanks Steve mate.
Love this car so much!
Really should get my V6 taxed & MOT’d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Chris mate, very kind words :) yes need to get it driven but I totally understand the difficulties when you have a family.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Congratulations again to you and your good lady. I'm happy to hear all are doing well and the Megane is fulfilling its duties well.

Many thanks mate:) yes all good but a lot of sleepless nights currently :(

Yes R26 taken to the local Thoresby Car Show today with the family of 4, a pram/push chair, a sun tent, 4 folding chairs, picnic, various bags oh and an alloy wheel with tyre, lol.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
*Rushes to hospital to be there in time for birth of new son*
'Hmmm.. do I have time for a quick photo? Who am I kidding, there's always time for a quick photo'

Yes always time for a quick photo ;)
The meg is a great fun family bus!

My monsters always ask to go in daddies orange car. :)

Yes they certainly are fantastic family boost bus :)
Is yours still going okay mate?

@mossyv6

Yes mate.

Just niggles to be sorted.

New tyres needed soon.

Left rear pads stuck on so sorting that tonight/tomorrow hopefully!!!

Soaked the bolts tonight as one of them ain't budging at the moment.

We'll see tomorrow.

Trying to source some r26 alloys too.

Still loving it mate.

Yours going strong by the looks of it.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
@mossyv6

Yes mate.

Just niggles to be sorted.

New tyres needed soon.

Left rear pads stuck on so sorting that tonight/tomorrow hopefully!!!

Soaked the bolts tonight as one of them ain't budging at the moment.

We'll see tomorrow.

Trying to source some r26 alloys too.

Still loving it mate.

Yours going strong by the looks of it.

Glad it's only niggles matey :)

Yes mine is going so well:) they are such a capable car - renault really got it right with the Mk2 meggy.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Congratulations mate! My little man was born on the 20th at Chesterfield Royal too, delivery room 9! Hope the family are doing well, I spotted you walking the oldest to school as I’m driving to work a few times last week.

Yes all doing well mate. Are yours all good? Yes being walking to school at top of the road - trying to stay a little fit :)

Massive congratulations on the new arrival mate!

Thanks Tim :)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
A few more updates:

Storm 200

Brake tidy up. New Brembo pads and fitting kit all 4 corners. Coat of Capsicum Red paint, new decals, discs painted up:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited: