ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most asked noobie questions

Decided that I'm going to make a guide in the attempt to stop the threads that pop up every single day.
Please add the ones I've missed out:

- Removing dash strips
- Removing side strips
- Removing front diamond
- Removing rear diamond
- Changing bulbs/which bulbs
- Removing seats (front&rear)
- Removing wheel diamonds

Can't think of anything more at the moment

Giulietta 940
Maybe do one for the inevitable "My insurance is £100K on my 1.2 Clio, WHY?!?!!11" or "Cheapest insurers??!" threads too.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Decided that I'm going to make a guide in the attempt to stop the threads that pop up every single day.
Please add the ones I've missed out:

- Removing dash strips
- Removing side strips
- Removing front diamond
- Removing rear diamond
- Changing bulbs/which bulbs
- Removing seats (front&rear)
- Removing wheel diamonds

Can't think of anything more at the moment

Aren't these in the guide section? :-s

- Cambelt and Aux Belt
- Should I change the dephaser when changing the belts
- Can I supercharge or T Charge my Sport
- Best Airfilter
- How to remove bumper

Whats the most I can get with throttle bodies? Or should I get the JMS RS2 Inlet!! By the way I want one heheh ;)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Q: What should I run my 1*2 on. Regular or super unleaded?
A: Whatever one you like.

Eco-Tec-valve-and-Breather.jpg

turbomag.jpg

Proven_F1_2020_Fuel_Saving_Diesel_Petrol_Saver_Additive.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
What's the difference between a 172 & 182 or a Cup and FF model?

There is already a guide for that, the fact you even said it proves that people would rather start new threads than search for guides that are stickied and plain to see.

Op, if you make any guides do decent photos and make them easy to follow, and post them in the guides section not here.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
"What model is my Clio?"

It's a full fat with around 160bhp from the factory! Now FO!

There is already a guide for that, the fact you even said it proves that people would rather start new threads than search for guides that are stickied and plain to see.

Op, if you make any guides do decent photos and make them easy to follow, and post them in the guides section not here.

Was planning on doing so!

Jap Box
Removing seats would be a great one as I need help with that myself in simple terms :rasp:

I could do one for removing door cards and locks if need be as I need to tackle that in the next few weeks.

Clio 1970000000

It proves that I didn't read the OPs post properly!!!!!

Clio 172 ph1
Naww, if I'd known it was the done thing to start a new thread for removing side strips I would have, I just guessed and went for the brute force option ("brute" being an optimistic phrase regarding my physical ability). It worked! Put hand on strip, slide sideways, HARD. Ta-da! There's a guide for everyone :rasp:

Not that I've looked, if there isn't a bumper one that'd be handy as I have one sat in my back garden waiting for me to bite the bullet, however I was going to do a search first ;) ... And assumed regardless it would be something along the lines of undoing some fastenings, can't be that hard.... is it?!