ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most Recent RB182 Images!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
1a623023.gif

e7100932.gif

bee992b4.gif

a8edac27.gif

f5324c40.gif

a9016e71.gif

3626824500_9efea5819c.gif

2270d6c7.gif

I thought I would put some up before I put in a cage/buckets & buy some suspension :eek:... Oh and a damn good machine polish (the pics make it look nicer than it is)

Luke.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
looks very clean, mint car, future plans sound cool

S4 Avant
Very nice, not quite orange enough for my liking though.

We need another decent peak district run before winter arrives.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
This is the kind of car that needs to be left standard, it looks mint! imo ;)

cage and Buckets will be cool though.

Great pics mate!

Dont worry Ben, It will still be staying mint... Think middo esque but RB style...

I want it so it can be returned to standard anyway so nothing to track orientated. Just show really - oh and the best parts used (hence me not buying a milltek :rasp: :clown:

Very nice, not quite orange enough for my liking though.

We need another decent peak district run before winter arrives.

Aye, cant make the matlock meet on the 22nd so a bit gutted but next one should be good!

DCi 100
Your rear plate is a tad wonky, the near side is lower. I love the plate though.

Tbh, it makes me want turini's, but then whats cool about that? :) Very nice car anyways, ideal example of what I like about RB.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Liking the last shot. You'd get away with jus lowering it...Would go as far as andy with the engine.

BG 182 FF
looks quality, last pic is me fav, will look forward to seeing the future mods on the car, will look awesome

BG 182 FF
the mods u r planning how much will affect your insurance? I only ask cos i wanna do some stuff to my 182 when i get finally get it :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Think you should be teaching me how to take photos lol. Already one of the best cars on here in every form I've seen it in.

Da

Less
Distinctly average ;)

Looking good as ever Luke, makes me want some decent photos of mine! :dapprove: