ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most satisfying moment in your clio?

Mountune Tractor
I'm not after any sexual references here by the way!!!!!
I'd like to know the best moment you have had in your clio!
Overtaken a monster, flown on a track, won prizes at a show, raced a supra and won(lol), air bag saved your life???? C'mon lets ave em!!!!
I've only owned my 172 for a few weeks so mine has to be when I first gave it some stick in the twisties when my mate said it was slow. Humble pie was eaten shortly after.:approve:

me and the girlfriend were parked in this field oh wait opss .......

giving it some round the twisties with esp off in lovely dry warm weather allways puts a smile on my face !!

Not got a car
When i drove it home two weeks ago from buying it and i didnt have to do anything to it, not wash it or anything. Bought it in show room condition from a po-lod man who never took it out in the rain.

Must say i had a nice smile on my face driving home.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Pushing UK wrx imprezas and ctr's down dual carrageways, lol

oh no sorry, that cant be true, ever. I drive a 172 CUP

;)

clio 172
when my mate got his 106gti he thought it would beat ma 182 but as he obviously found out up the a12 i cained him lol

Golf GTI PP Mk7
probably the blast we wne tof rat an MK meet a few months back, pulling aay from the 182 cup behind me out of every corner made me feel gd.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
racing a lexus is200 off some traffic lights on my private stretch of road and him crashing through some barriers at about 30mph .. giggle

182 w/busted splitter :-(
Pushing the 182 through the Craner Curves at Donington; don't know if I've ever had a smile so big! :cool:

Saxo VTS
Either owning my mates Mk2 Golf GTi after he'd spent a load of money having the engine rebuilt, head ported, cam, custom exhaust and manifold. Beat him off the lights, mid range and top end. He was livid!

Or getting the back end on the Clio out while cornering in the wet and correcting it.

Feels so good.

Impreza P1
Driving in front of my mate in his Teg Type R and 3 wheeling round the round about, without actually realising until he told me once we parked up.

I was addictied to 3 wheeling I don't think thats possible now I sold my CUP:(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I was addictied to 3 wheeling I don't think thats possible now I sold my CUP:(

you can, if you buy one of these

ReliantRobin.JPG

in racing blue too ;)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
everytime i walk up to it and see my wheels that i sprayed myself, and low as fook 'cos i lowered it myself!!

proud of my car!!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^nah gaz they just drift, all that power through the rear wheels...

FOR SALE!!!
best bit in my clio was when i took round about at 60-70 mph with a full car and just felt it sliding and every 1 s**t them selfs but the got the clio back under controll and went str8 on again

Shaggin some bird in the back of it and snapping one of the arch liners off. lol

non sexual - taking my car out after getting her done up the last time and watching every head turn, and getting loads of good comments from perfect strangers

I thought he'd pissed off back to the Mg forums?

Hey no fair he's welcome here any time.

Good thing the MG's got a big boot only thing there useful for is shopping leave the proper fun cars to real car manurfacturers why can make a profit selling there reliable cars.

Clio 172 mk2
mine has to be when a picked it up first straight a nailed it to about 4 thousand and thought f**k me this is quick

then next straight hit the 5 thousand and thought this is the car for me

or a close second was the run we had in september round stirling way chasing a 172 182 and a williams all of us thrashing it!!!!!!

Clio Cup
gotta be when i first went out on my own in the first cup and found someone to play with! Eaten! lol and the the count is still going up. hehe

197cup
what a s**t hot question! 2 times - 1 when i was in my 1.4 sport melting away on a back road, hurtled round a corner at 85 straight into a ford focus(clio saved my life) or when i took my 182 into the country for a sunday drive.............every sunday

Mini Cooper S sport
Leaving an Audi for dust when he'd been up my ass for 2 miles on single carriageway, then clearly thought he'd waste me when it changed to dual carriageway...no chance!

I love my car.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
The Oban road trip last year, my wee 1.4 with 3 fat b******s and an install in it blasting along country roads (esp from Inverurie) and no-one in their 172s being able to get past until we eventually caught the leading pack!

BG182®
when i first took picked it up off my dads mate. they went in for a coffee and i creamed round the blocks with a big phat smerkin grin :D

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
the test drive just before i got it. coming from a 1.2 the sport was crazy. I'd heard about the 5k power hype so i floored it in 2nd to see and man i was happy. Its been almost a year now and i can see why some people get tired of it and mod it for more power. Think im going to drive the 1.2 for a week and hope in the sport to get that feelin back.

Happy after i clay and wax the thing. flame red looks fantastico