ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT due tomorrow :/

Just thought id ask for luck haha as i hate MOT time even as a mechanic, ive spent a small fortune on my Clio in the last couple of months getting it ready for MOT its having a caliper tomorrow and getting tested!!
Wish me luck boys and girls as i maybe on here happy or sad tomorrow !!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
After my cup passed it's MOT first time after being stood for a year, and the only things I changed were the rear discs and pads, I will never worry about an MOT again!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
If you are a mechanic, surely you would give it a pre MOT inspection to prevent it failing?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Headlight aim you can do a basic check on against a wall. Should have an idea with the brakes just from driving.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
rofl

just because hes a mechanic he can mot? so all doctors can do brain surgery?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Lol, im a mechanic so i can check my 182s drop links before its goes in for test. rofl.

ROFL Well as you can gather i havent been under the front yet !! but i can assume it has some sort of anti roll bar set up maybe not drop links but the arb will connect using bushes which could have play so as good as really !! and i give up on cant imagine why new people are put off when they post anything on here ? learnt my lesson though :/ thanks for the good luck wishes boys and girls !! hopefully itll get a clean bill of health !!