ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mot Failure

None
And I think there taking the piss

Both front coil springs Incomplete
85+Vat EACH

Brake load sensing valve linkage seized £15 - Doesnt this just need a bit of WD40

Ball Joint £45 - Excessive??

Incorrect colour for indicator bulb - these are meant to be orange arnt they if clear repeaters
Offside front position lamp not clean coniditon - Is it me or are they taking the piss

Quoted me £287.50 for
2 coil springs
brake valve
ball joint
headlight bulb
4 other bulbs

Anyone think there taking the piss

Clio Extreme 3
would have been cheaper if they were the rear springs gone! but depending on there labour rate, by the time they have removed both front struts + re assembled, done the ball joint (sometimes get siezed in the bottom of the hub and are the mother of all f**kers to remove!!), not sure about the brake valve never done one but id imagine once done it will also need bleeding etc and all put back together it may have taken some time!

not sure about the headlight bulbs on the ph1's, if its a bumper down job like on the PH2's then thats why it will be so expensive!

what garage is it? quick fit/fast fit type garage, or small garage?

Last edited: