ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT time for 1st batch of CUPS

172 cup TT

Howdy all - oh no, gotta get the 172 cup booked in as its her 3rd Bday soon... Firstly, anyone know any decent places in Herts (Stevenage) that have a good rep... Also, wonder if its worth everyone else with their Cups reporting how they get on with their MOTs, see if there are any common faults or do they all fly through... Ive never had a car his new before so dont know if most of em just sail through or normally riddled with faults!!...

Cheers peeps

Floodie

I cant recommend you a garage in that area, but if it makes you feel better, I can tell you that my mk2 172 sailed through its MOT, I took it to a main dealer too.

Floodie, I used to take my other rides to cuzner & white in WGC, same road as where I work (and d.Brown), They are very good!!

But in the nige...I Dunno??

Elise/VX220/R26

should give no probs, they are pretty rock solid to say they get thrashed all the time, mine survived 2 hard years with no probs (apart from the usual knocks/rattles)

I take mine to Nationwide on works road in Letchworth. Nice people in there and never had any problems with them.
Ever since I have had my car they are the only people to have worked on it.

172 cup TT

thanks all..

D.Brown - thanks, whats wrong with Star then?

Nique: ah thats only round the corner really.. might give them a buzz.. thx

Marvel: same, i could wee from stevenage to letchworth, no distance is it :) ... Ill give them guys a call to.. spose MOTs are pretty busy round this tims

172cup

Quote: Originally posted by Floodie on 03 September 2005

D.Brown - thanks, whats wrong with Star then?

Youll never get your car back in anything under a week.... itll be missing bolts from somewhere... will have dirty oilmarks on the front wings... and oil covering the battery from where they sit their tools on it. (clever things all round IMO)