ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mould Cleaning

LincsClio

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio 182
So despite me thinking i winter proofed my clio for storage with cover, dehumdifier etc I've took the cover of this weekend to find mould on the driver arm rests, front seats and steering wheel :sick: As someone with a weak stomach this was a joy to find and the car has definitely become ground zero for some undiscovered diseases not known to science.

Anybody got any advice for firstly removing the mould and then any recommendations on handheld upholstery cleaners ?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Hi and welcome to my life!

I use enzyme cleaner on my Clio this stuff

Kills off the bacteria well enough to keep it at bay. My car is like a f**king sieve so whenever winter hits again it's back mouldy. Even blasting every inch with a steam cleaner makes no difference so if your car leaks then it might be worth sorting that and drying the car out to stop it coming back 😂

LincsClio

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio 182

Kills off the bacteria well enough to keep it at bay. My car is like a f**king sieve so whenever winter hits again it's back mouldy. Even blasting every inch with a steam cleaner makes no difference so if your car leaks then it might be worth sorting that and drying the car out to stop it coming back 😂
Thanks will get some bought along with a hazmat suit :ROFLMAO:
It does have a tiny roof leak but I thought i had protected it from any moisture as i had it covered over :cry:

Now the wife refers to it as the mould machine so have to get it sorted quick !

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks will get some bought along with a hazmat suit :ROFLMAO:
It does have a tiny roof leak but I thought i had protected it from any moisture as i had it covered over :cry:

Now the wife refers to it as the mould machine so have to get it sorted quick !
Is it this bad? 😂

LincsClio

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio 182
Is it this bad? 😂

For the time frame it happened in its not great :ROFLMAO: steering wheel, front seats and arm rests are probably all the same level as your steering wheel was !

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
How much money would it take for someone to lick that… knowing it’s from unwashed sausage and knacker sweat…possibly some poop partical growth.

if someone said £50 I’d probably pay it just to watch you puke.

6119C13B-D245-415E-8A95-D3E370DA4426.jpeg

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i

used this stuff on ALL sorts of stuff and it works every time. Ill always have a bottle of it kicking about.

I used half a bottle once just cleaning out the dog smell of a customers car I was detailing once. Smelt great....until the dog went back in and destroyed it again :(