ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mounting 6x9s

Clio mk1
I have just installed my twin 15inch fli trap sub into my clio mk1 but with the sub being so big my jvc 6x9s now dnt fit is there anywhere i can fit them??? cheers bathi!!:D

Ziel Nurburgring
Install them here
bin.gif

Seriously though, sell them and get some decent compos up front, you dont need rear treble or bass. Ruins the sound stage

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
seriously, you dont realise the difference till u drop em. my mate spent a wedge on JBL stuff, 2x10" sounded muffled and muddy, dropped the 6x9s and lo! sounds great. u dont hear the rear speakers unless u turn round (death) or ur in the back (and thats not u!! ) lol

1998 BMW e46 323i
i rate 6x9s in the rear, un-amped or without a sub eating your boot space.

For the money and ease of fitting you really can't beat a set of 6x9s and a stealth shelf.

Clio mk1 1.2
well i have got a set of 3 way sony speakers (6x9s) in my parcel shelf atm becasue i got them free from max power and they are well bassy suprised me considering there running of the head unit but i was thinking its best to have some vocals at the rear as i am goin 2 have 4 to 5 subs in the boot

Clio mk1
thnks i have now decided to selll the 6x9s and just put some speakers and tweeters up front!!!

Clio mk1 1.2
do you tihnk weeters would fit where the adjsuter is for mirrors on mk1 clio, or will some cut and fibreglassing be required

172 Cup, Clio 197
Thats where I had mine in my rover 220GTI, depends how space you've got round the back of the plastics, I had to cut the mounting screws so the plastics could be mounted properly