ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr Pink pins for brembos

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Had a set of these ages ago on the megane R26.

Is Mr pink a member on here? Might as well get a set for my mx5 ones if poss.

What exactly is the difference between them and original? A better material?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Stainless and don't have a ferrule for salt and s**t to get inside and corrode everything

Best upgrade you can do because it saves so much swearing. Anytime I've had a set of Brembos I've had to cut and use molegrips on standard pins. Horrible things

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
They're just undersized pins that use an R clip hold them in position rather than the compression fitting on standards.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Ah balls the mazda ones are different and he doesn't do them. Ah well never mind

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
As above, they are undersized and use an 'R' clip to keep them in place. They don't corrode and seize in place. Honestly, I wouldn't even bother with OEM and just get some Mr Pink Pins. I don't think he is a member on here but I think he is on 197.net or just search him on Facebook and drop him a message and he will sort you out with a set.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
He doesn't do them for my calipers so I'm stuck with oem. Just add copper grease I guess?