ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mrs new motor

S2 106 GTI
Well she sold her clio 200, took ownership of my immaculate R26..... and now she fancied going old school - Picked this up on sat.

Had a small run out and do do some shopping

7965850004_7156c02e39.png

IMG_2436 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr
7965880808_60b6a8b375.png

IMG_2439_2 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr
7965864802_d5fc3b798b.png

IMG_2446_2 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr
7965868750_4aba3c9b24.png

IMG_2472 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr
7965858228_266e96ff6b.png

IMG_2454 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

Cheers Rich

S2 106 GTI
Been in the same family since new and had a full respray from the garage we bought it from (same place I bought my evo)

Just general scratches and stone chips.

She loves it!

S2 106 GTI
What is the speed comparison between the r26 and this?

The R26 was around 270bhp so was quick, but the FRS would give it a run for its money! its completely standard and its bloody quick, more torque than the meg too

Disastra Coupe
The R26 was around 270bhp so was quick, but the FRS would give it a run for its money! its completely standard and its bloody quick, more torque than the meg too

Really? I was always under the impression mk1 frs are fairly slow for what you'd imagine them to be... Not arguing your comment, just surprised. Never been in one, mind.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd love one If we didn't have kids.

They are proper old school cool now.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'd love one If we didn't have kids.

They are proper old school cool now.

But it's just a focus. Big boot, 5 seats? Like the Beetle except better.

Nice choice mate. Still one of the best colours ever made.

S2 106 GTI
Really? I was always under the impression mk1 frs are fairly slow for what you'd imagine them to be... Not arguing your comment, just surprised. Never been in one, mind.

I was very surprised, theres alot of turbo lag then it just goes - where the meg you can't really feel the punch its just progressive.